The Ultimate Drying Experience
Discover the Dri-Scope Aid Drying Difference
Dri-Scope Aid® TRACKER offers the next-generation cabinet drying solution. The system has visual drying status indicators, hang-time monitoring, control of the drying process, system maintenance information, customized drying parameters for individual endoscopes, and data monitoring, with an easy-to-access touch screen on the front of the cabinet.
- Constant Flow
- Consistent Pressure
- Repeatable Results
- Visual Display to Monitor Drying and Storage
The Dri-Scope Aid® Cabinet supplies HEPA-filtered air to all internal channels to aid in drying endoscopes with an automated drying cycle for improved turn-around time, and a continuous venting cycle for overnight storage.
Features & Benefits
- Scope inventory can be viewed at a glance
- Color touch screen to monitor drying and endoscope hang-time
- Manage scope throughput via a downloadable file
- Significantly improves drying of internal channels
- HEPA filter offers a 99.97% retention rate of particles that have a size >0.3μm
- Available model for connection to instrument air
- During Operation, provides constant air delivery through all internal endoscope channels
- Self-adjusting high-pressure regulation
- Short drying cycle for quick turn-around time
- Venting cycle for overnight storage
Ease of operation
- Hands-free operation
- Visual display of processing times
- Preventive maintenance tracking and reminders for filter & tubing
- Simple to attach individual scope connectors
- Works with major endoscope brands
- Filter replacement indicator light on unit
- Dries 1-16 endoscopes
Individual scope connectors for all major brands and types of endoscopes.
Digital display of scope drying status, hang-time countdown, and expiration alerts.
Downloadable data monitoring of scope check-in, check-out,user access, and scope drying status timing.