SteriView is designed to inspect the internal channels of endoscopes and surgical devices to assist in the visualization of any soiled, wet or damaged areas that the eye can’t see. The internal channels are an ideal environment for colonization of bacteria. It is for this reason, SGNA, AAMI, AORN and manufacturers IFU’s all state that scopes must be inspected prior to use.
Features & Benefits
Designed to inspect the internal channels of Endoscopes and surgical devices
- Connects directly to Windows based computer.
- The MIC (Modular Inspection Camera) is a fully digital image and not fiberoptic.
- The MIC insertion tube can detach from the handle.
- It allows you to interchange sizes with one handle.
- Clean the insertion tube in an AER-(Automatic Endoscope Reprocessor) for inspection of a clean endoscope. POST HLD INSPECTION
- Insertion tube and camera head can be cleaned with a Sani-cloth for quick turnaround. PRE-HLD INSPECTION
Ease of Use
- The MIC can be purchased with a Surface Pro tablet computer.
- Images and video can be taken from either the camera head or from the computer/touchscreen.
- All images and videos can be cataloged by scope with references.
- All images and videos are auto date and time stamped.
- The MIC connection is via standard USB.
|Active Array Size||400 x 400|
|Diagonal Field of View (FOV)||120º|
|Focal Length||0.418 mm|
|Minimum Exposure Time||72.15 μs|
– 160 Kpixel (400 x 400)
|Max S/N Ratio||36.8 dB|
|Dynamic Range||65.8 dB @ 4x gain|
|Color Mosaic||RGB Bayer pattern|
|Pixel Size||1.75 μm x 1.75 μm|